Winter Break Service Announcement for the Academic Year 112 (1/15-2/16)
During the winter break (January 15th to February 16th, 2024), service hours will be from Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
No changes in service locations at the Nanda Campus.
Main Campus Service Locations: (Apologies for the inconvenience due to ongoing renovations)
- Administrative Services: The location remains unchanged on the 2nd floor of the Clinic and Counseling Center.
- Intake Counseling Appointments: Please go to the 3rd floor discussion room in the library. (Note)
- Regular Counseling Sessions: Primarily conducted in the library's 3rd-floor discussion room.
(Note) Instructions for Counseling Meetings in the Library Discussion Room
- Please arrive on time for the counseling session. Avoid arriving too early (there is no waiting area for counseling) or being late.
- Enter the library and take the elevator or stairs to the third floor.
- After exiting the elevator, head towards the discussion room on the right side. You will pass by a small stage area.
- From a distance, you will see the reception counter. Please check in with the reception desk before being guided into the discussion room by volunteers.