Monday through Friday: 09:00-12:30 13:30-17:00
A. Making reservations for counseling: You can contact us in one of the following ways to make a reservation for individual counseling:
- Go to "Academic Information Systems" and log in. Click on "Other Services on Campus" and enter "Counseling Services" to apply.
- We offer Individual Counseling or Online Guidance Counseling in English (the latter is available only when the school is suspanded due to pandemic).
- From 9/13~For an initial session in English, please select 2:00p.m. to 5:00p.m. on Monday OR 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Friday ONLY in main campus branch.
- You can also call us or come to the Counseling Center in person. Our helping professionals will assist you. Main Campus phone: 03-571-5131 ex. 34725 or 34726; Nanda Campus phone: 03-571-5131 ex.76602 or 76609.
- Or you can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Main Campus) or email@example.com (Nanda Campus). Our helping professionals will answer your questions.
B. Once you fill out the application for counseling, you will receive an email from our Counseling Service System, then have an initial talk with one of our helping professionals. Further services, including counseling or psychiatric services, will be arranged depending on your situation and your own preference. Please also see our Individual Counseling Agreement/Consent form.